Specialist, Pricing & Revenue Optimisation
Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 102680
The Analyst, Revenue Management for Revenue Strategy and Delivery, is an essential part of the Revenue Analytics team. You will be responsible for deriving data-driven insights to help guide revenue strategy for all hotels in the Americas.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for driving analyses to help identify key drivers of revenue performance.
- Update/prepare analytical tools and reports on weekly basis or as necessary
- Analyze and forecast demand patterns for all segments
- Analyze competitive pricing and behavior
- Track commercial growth strategy
- Measure revenue performance at several different analysis levels
- Identify key trends in revenue performance and areas of strengths/weaknesses
- Recommend strategic actions as a result of any analysis conducted
Key Skills & Experiences
Required Skills –
- Analytical aptitude.
- Advanced use of Excel, Databases, Pivot Table, PowerPoint preferred
- Proficient use of database & statistical analysis software that support quantitative analysis (specifically SQL, SAP Business Objects, & Teradata
- Proficient use of data visualization tools and ability to produce quantitative and qualitative analysis using such tools (specifically Tableau)
- Good at both oral & written English
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, preferred. Prefer an equivalent combination of education and work-related experienced.
1-3 years’ experience in analytics or revenue management related position.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.