Senior Design Manager
Location: China, Beijing, Beijing
Hotel: Corp Beijing, Room 101, 9th Floor, Building 2, No. A-2 Jiangtai Road, Chaoyang District, 100096
Job number: 102724
Undertakes Design & Engineering activities in Greater China Region to include due diligence inspections and reporting; design and documentation review to ensure high quality, structurally safe designs and standards consistent with the strategy of each of IHG brands in the region: and pre-opening inspections to ensure compliance to all IHG standards.
- Assist IHG development team to evaluate potential projects.
- Project management through project kick-off meeting, design, construction till pre-opening stage.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders (including owners, consultants, and etc.) and take the key responsibility on project delivery.
- Ensure the projects delivery meets the IHG brand and safety standard, operational requirement, and market demand.
- Report regularly to the management team on projects status, raise critical issues, and provide professional solutions.
- Travel within the North Region for site inspections and meetings.
Key Skills & Experiences
Required Skills –
- Flexible interpersonal style; effective communication and project management skills; strong influencing skills; experience in a multi-national environment and ability to deal with different cultural issues and competing requirements.
Bachelor degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design/Project Management.
- Typically minimum 10 years or more experience in design, construction, management of upscale international hospitality projects.
- Strong team leadership experience managing a team, typically 3 years.
- Strong knowledge of hotel design and construction principles and understanding of applicable local codes.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.