Pierre Assistant Manager
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Osaka (OSAHA), 3-60, Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku
Job number: 106340
- Manage and administer the day-to-day administration of the staff, assigning work responsibilities, performance and development.
- Responds immediately to requests from staff and guests in order to deliver the best possible service.
- Responsible for effective service recovery for guest complaints and requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage staff shifts and requests for time off, etc., as appropriate.
- At least 3 years of experience in hotel restaurant or equivalent work experience.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in a luxury hotel before.
- Sommelier qualification is welcome.
- Able to communicate clearly and openly with others based on trust.
- A positive and aggressive attitude, never giving up, no matter what the situation.
- Able to work flexibly with multinational staff and customers, while respecting differences.
- Able to work in a team environment with a high level of cooperation and collaboration.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.