Manage the hotel’s marketing communications responsibilities according to IHG standard operating procedures including Marketing Planning, Collateral and Advertising Production, Content Management, Public Relations, Promotion and Events, and Social Media.
Execute marketing activities to drive revenue streams (including Rooms, Food & Beverage, Banquets & Weddings, Meetings & Events), local awareness (reputation and understanding of hotel brand in the city) and relationships (hotel guests, media companies, local community, and vendors).
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
• Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Your day to day
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Media or related field. At least three years of Marketing, Public Relations or relevant work experience.
Expected to possess the following skills:
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and present to customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, owning company, the Brand and IHG
• Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
• Able to manage projects with different financial budgets and performance objectives
• Strong time-management skills and able to multi-task
• Strong writing skills in Chinese and English
• Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software
• Proven ability to work with external vendors to deliver objectives