MARKETING EXECUTIVE - INTERCONTINENTAL HAYMAN ISLAND RESORT
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Hayman Island Resort (HISHA), Hayman Island, Whitsunday Islands
Job number: 100415
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
About the role
As Marketing Executive, you will play a vital role in the growth and long-term success of the Resort and the overarching brand in market that will support the execution of the integrated B2C & B2B marketing campaigns and strategies for InterContinental Hayman Island Resort.
Based on Hayman Island this role will support the day-to-day execution of key marketing campaigns and tactics of the Resort to achieve the marketing and brand objectives. From supporting on island photo shoots and content creation, to planning and executing marketing initiatives and monitoring and managing guest engagement across online reputation management systems and social media this role is a critical position within the wider marketing team. Working collaboratively with Resort departments, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders and meeting deadline priorities will be key to your success. This is a true marketing generalist role that will see you act as the Brand champion, supporting the Resort to bring the guest journey and halo Resort positioning to life across all consumer touch points and experiences with core guest personas in mind.
You will be someone who has a passion for generalist marketing and creating brand presence underpinned by 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing with a relevant qualification in marketing, business, or related field. With periods or your entire career being worked within the Hotel, Tourism and Hospitality fields desirable, luxury exposure within this environment or previous experience with a high-end brand would be a plus.
You will have demonstrated capability managing multiple projects concurrently and have exceptional communication skills that enable you to interact and deliver results with guests, colleagues, media, influencers, content creators and third parties. A resourceful and self-directed team player, you will have an in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and techniques and display an understanding of market trends and customer needs. Innovative thinking, attention to detail and the willingness to explore new ways of working and be open minded on how we can drive the Resorts presence in market will be highly advantageous. You must also hold the relevant work rights to work within Australia.
What we offer
- World class colleague facilities including excellent subsidised villa accommodation with a dedicated pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields.
- An exciting and ever-changing colleague activities calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive career development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional growth opportunities including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
How to Apply
Please visit Careers - InterContinental Hayman Island for further information regarding living and working on Hayman Island including accommodation types, facilities, and FAQ’s.
We also invite you to learn more by following our social channels:
- Facebook via @ICHIRcareers and Instagram via @ihg_australia_careers
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.