Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Hotel: Los Angeles Downtown (LAXHC), 900 Wilshire Boulevard, 90017
Do you see yourself as a Lobby Greeter? What's your passion? At IHG we're interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.Your day to day
Greet guests as they arrive to the hotel and direct them to the Front Desk or their desired destination while creating an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all of our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anticipate guests’ needs, and respond quickly & professionally to all guest requests
- Provide information on hotel amenities and facilities
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the IHG One Rewards loyalty program and provide information to guests on program details and benefits; demonstrate recognition of Elite level guests
- Communicate and partner with Sales and Conference Services managers on an individual basis to ensure proper preparation for group arrivals and departures
- Maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and team members
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and safe working environment
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with InterContinental Brand Standards
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office equipment (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1 year of guest or customer service experience (preferably in a hotel/hospitality environment)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous experience in a luxury setting preferred.
- Experience using hotel reservations software preferred
Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please click “Apply” and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.