Hotel: Hefei (HFEHA), No. 888 Qianshan Road, Zhengwu Distric, 230031
To perform reception duties and ensure all the fitness facilities including the water level and temperature of the swimming pool are maintained in the best working and hygienic condition. Providing guidance for the guest on how to safely use the fitness equipment, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
• To ensure the professional attitude of all FC staff and provide the best in guest service that exceeds guest expectations。To maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the facility 。Maintain all equipment in proper working and good working condition。Pay attention to the guest safety at any time。
• Check and power on all equipment ,test water temperature &air conditioning
• According to the guest using and follow up at once
• Train the basic life guard to staff.
• Spread related hotel information.
• Communicating with membership.
• Organize membership function。
• Disinfection and cleaning (swimming pool).
• According to the green hotel requirements to work to save energy and reduce wasting;
• Attending the training of green hotel working produce and understand the green hotel standards.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to exceed their needs
• Take action to address these needs in order to exceed their expectations
• Adhere to hotel brand standards
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests
• Maintain current Hotel information to be able to provide information to guests
• Implements procedures which enhance the guest experience
• Communicate well to ensure effective shift hand-over
• Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two way communication
• Develop potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build organization capability for the future
Required Skills –
1. Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
2. Ability to stand , walk and / or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
3. Ability to operates the gym equipment and swim, Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy period.
Holds Life Guard Certificate.
• 2 year experience as fitness trainer or instructor, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.