Housing Attendant - Human Resources - InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Dubai Festival City (DXBHB), PO 45777
Job number: 106297
Do you see yourself as a Housekeeping Attendant for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What's your passion? Whether you're into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
A little taste of your day-to-day
- Cleans all common areas of the accommodation
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained at all times, especially in the bathrooms
- Clean all public areas in and around the accommodation
- Ensure that maintenance requests with regard to any repair and maintenance requirements in the accommodation are immediately made and follow-up on pending maintenance requests
- Prepare room for new associate arriving as per the SOP’s
- Ensure accommodation of the new associate is in hygienic and good condition
- Maintain an inventory of all new linen purchased for the colleagues
- Maintain the furniture store of the accommodation
- Clear all garbage on daily basis
- Report any complaint from the associates regarding the accommodation to the Housing Supervisor/Housing Manager
- Ensure that no misuse of equipment or FF&E in the accommodation is taking place
What we need from you
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Understanding of and ability to speak correct English.
What you can expect from us
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.