Guest Service Desk Agent SPA
Hotel: Rome (ROMSS), Piazza di San Marcello, 00187
Job number: 117308
As Guest Service Desk Agent SPA, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Guest Service Desk Agent, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
- Check and assist with the setup of daily operations of the spa reception according to Six Senses Spa standards.
- Make, reconfirm and verify guest bookings and manage appointment cards or appointment schedules for the following day.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the reception area and spa concentrating on front of house areas.
- Remove and replace towels and amenities in the spa common areas (included wet areas) as needed.
- Ensure retail is offered appropriately to the guests and retail area is set up as per standards.
- Answer the telephone and email communications.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Guest Service Desk Agent SPA, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar luxury spas and health clubs with proven references. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Technical skills include MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I keep myself updated with the latest trends in fitness and wellness.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Eligible to work in Italy(Only EU passport)
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Guest Service Desk Agent SPA at Six Senses Rome It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Rome is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.