Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA), 33/33, Petchkasem Road, Prachuabkhirikhan, 77110
Job number: 102731
Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager or his / her delegate and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group brand and local policies and procedures, responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries. Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Duty Meals.
- Laundered Uniforms.
- Accommodation - fully furnished studio room.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.