餐飲經理 - 洛杉磯市中心洲際酒店
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Hotel: Los Angeles Downtown (LAXHC), 900 Wilshire Boulevard, 90017
Job number: 103709
Do you see yourself as a Food & Beverage Manager? What's your passion? At IHG we're interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you’ll manage food and beverage operations to ensuring quality service and standards are maintained to deliver a memorable guest experience. Always following government regulations concerning health, safety or other requirements.
- Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
- Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
- Make sure all food and beverage equipment is in operational condition and regularly cleaned
- Make sure all food and beverage facilities including banquet/convention spaces are clean and properly stocked to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Help guests with their requests and complaints - making sure you maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
- Manage hotel food and beverage marketing programs and participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions
- Keep an eye on competitor activity / industry innovation. Review and approve menu design and concepts with Executive Chef
- Make sure food and drinks are secure and stored safely - always keep stock replenished to minimize waste
- Handle food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment
- Other ad-hoc duties - unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
- Help prepare the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labor costs
- Working with the catering office, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value
- Make sure credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner
This is the top food and beverage job in the hotel. Supervising a large number of team members in one or two food and beverage outlets, kitchens, and may include banquet facilities that cater to 500 people or less. May oversee one or more subordinate managers or supervisors.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Some college and/or advanced training in food and beverage management
- 2 years of related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field preferred
- Must speak local language
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card, as required by local law
What we offer
The salary range for this role is $66,802.29 to $115,567.97. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Los Angeles, California. This is the lowest to highest pay scale we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the pay range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabilities / Veterans
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.