Franchise Hotel - Room Attendant/Housekeeping
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Location: United States, Georgia, Cartersville
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Cartersville - (CTVES)
Job number: FRCTVES623
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
As a Room Attendant – you’ll make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day at work – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in – or get that last bit of work done.
Your day to day
· You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
· Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions for example
· Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
· Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed
· Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimise waste
· Reunite items with owners – and log any lost and found property
· Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
· Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
· Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping
· Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
· May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
· May have turndown duties
May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
$10.00 AN hour.
What we offer
· It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
· Strength – with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
· You’ll might need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
· Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic math skills
Flexible attitude to shifts – you may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays