IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of day-to-day publishing of content in owned channels in support of our campaign marketing strategy and digital channel products roadmap that aligns with global & regional goals to achieve commercial & campaign objectives and channel optimization strategy
- Responsible for the timely delivery and support of initiatives through various publishing tools and platforms
- Responsible for selecting the correct templates, components, styles, and modules required to author content within AEM as it aligns with global brand standards and stakeholder input
- Manage and execute internationalization & localization of web pages and merchandising in various own channels in partnership with global & regional marketing teams
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution status, issues, and risks of published content, campaigns and projects
- Interface with internal stakeholders to align on strategic directives of content, including but not limited to segmentation, efficiency of production and in-market dates
- Attend and collaborate during Campaign & Global Technology work/campaign intake sessions when appropriate
- Manage and track volume of work and prioritization to manage capacity against demand and resources
- Document best practices regarding content authoring, new product features and functionalities, processes, governance and day-to-day management of projects and campaigns
- Think strategically about the development effort and recommend content publishing strategies to maximize operational efficiency
- Lead the tactical effort to implement new product features, functionality and learnings throughout the content authoring process
- Manage User Acceptance Testing in partnership with agile teams, Global Technology and the various regional marketing teams
- Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build multi-channel campaigns and tests
- Develop personalization functionality utilizing Adobe Target including experience testing, A/B tests, auto personalization and machine learning.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering personalized functionality and tests in order to fix the configuration and integration issues.
What we need from you
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with online content production using AEM (6.1 or higher)
- 1-2 years' experience working in Adobe Target, configuring experiences using auto personalization, machine learning and Experience Targeting, specifically with A/B testing and/or site personalization
- 3-5 years' experience in digital content management, with emphasis on channel and/or marketing strategy execution
- Preference given to those with areas of direct and indirect marketing, CRM and campaign management, with strongest preference to those with a background in multi-channel marketing (especially within the travel industry).
- Can demonstrate best practices in the development of AEM components, fragments and pages
- Can demonstrate best practices in the development of Adobe Target experience testing
- Must be familiar with responsive design principles and frameworks
Skills and Knowledge
- The right mix of experience in Marketing and Technology is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to project management and execution
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations
- Solid organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups
- Ability to create presentations and effectively deliver key points of information