Delivering truly memorable experiences is a complex and ever-evolving operation. To keep things running smoothly, we’re looking for an Operations Manager who knows how to bring the best out of people, maintain exceptional standards and maximise financial returns.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
• Working closely with your General Manager – while also occasionally acting up in their absence
• Directing everyday activity and assignments to enable your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences
• Establishing and implementing service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Responding to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner
• Helping your General Manager to develop, implement and monitor financial and operating plans to safeguard guest satisfaction and promote profitability
What We need from you:
• Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration / Business Administration
• Three years of guest service/hotel experience with at least two years in a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous extended stay experience or experience in a hotel of similar size and complexity preferred
• Must speak fluent English
• Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.