Location: China, Beijing, Beijing
酒店: 北京科技有限公司北京 2 號樓 9 樓 101 室朝陽區江泰路甲 2 號
1. Assist with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. being alert to give assistance courteously and quickly, before having to be asked
2. Maintain a willingness to please attitude and give undivided attention to any approaching guest
3. Adhere to guest checking in and checking out procedures pertaining to baggage handling
4. Welcome guests at the main entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of repeat guests and IHG Rewards Club members
5. Assist arriving and departing guests by opening and closing car and taxi doors
6. Maintain a spotless Porte Cochere and Drive way
7. Guide the guest to the Front Desk and wait behind the guest during the check-in. Keep eyes on the Front Desk Clerk who provides the signal for you to step forward and receive the room and rooming booklet from the Front Desk Clerk. Without delay, escort the guests accordingly.
8. Be familiar with the layout of the hotel and memorize the preferred route for escorting guests
9. Room the guest in accordance with hotel standards
10. Be familiar with the lift workings and emergency stairs
11. Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and services
12. Provide guest services and guidance
13. Learn and utilize names of guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greet guests as they pass through the lobby, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to guests
14. Keep the lobby clean and tidy, informing the Concierge or Bell Captain if it needs major cleaning
15. Maintain a well groomed hair style and wear clean, shiny well polished shoes and a neat uniform while on duty
16. Help other employees in department, replacing them temporarily when necessary
17. Keep the baggage room clean and in order before going off duty on each shift
18. Upon arrival of newspaper, prepare them and deliver them to guest rooms as assigned by the Bell Captain
19. Use the Duty Log to document matters of importance
20. Operate Communicates equipment
21. Arrange transport and coordinate luggage
22. Manage the key system securely
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• 6 months experience in guest service or customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.