Associate Social Manager, Field Marketing and Social Content
Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 102742
- Initiative thinking to deliver the content plan and drive landing, work cross-functionally with brands, loyalty, commercial teams to translate marketing and business objectives into social media strategies and plans.
- Lead and manage agency deliver effective social communication plan, end to end execution to stimulate liveness of owned traffic pool and enlarge pool size, deliver social performance.
- Lead project of field marketing promotions, including regular planning, social campaign & idea design, field marketing daily communication and training supporting.
- Assist line manager to drive digital social campaigns from idea to launch and support project management.
- Identify new trends and opportunities and lead test and learn initiatives in the market.
- Internal process management include but not only finance, content post review, global cooperation etc. to ensure all of activities successful launch
- Key communication window with global team maintains the relationship, coordinate the global resource, and support regular process, coordinate with global social team to facilitate HK MC TW hotels on global social channels i.e.. Facebook etc.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Solid social marketing experience especially on Wechat & Weibo eco-system
- 5+ year’s progressive social marketing experience with demonstrated official account and digital campaign end to end delivery
- Deep understanding China / Global social media landscape
- Experience on project management, social campaign management
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive understanding in the areas of social content development, social media, campaign planning
- Sophisticated project management skills
- A track record of innovation and creativity coupled with strategy and rigorous analytics to solve business problems Solid organizational skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate, collaborate and present with all levels of the organization and with external parties, and bulid solid relationship
- Strong insight of online young generation, to create and feed with relevant content with luxury brand tone and manner
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.