We are a people powered business. So, we’re looking for a Assistant HR Manager who recognises that culture is key – with the drive to create an enabling and empowering environment that brings the best out of our team. And delivers truly memorable experiences to our guests as a result.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
- Creating programmes to foster a positive work environment for every single colleague
- Support administration of colleagues annual engagement survey
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate the team to provide exceptional guest experiences
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of the HR Department, overseeing the team under housing, canteen, transportation and administration/payroll.
- Support the Area HR Leader in managing employee records, third party suppliers ensuring compliance with relevant employee laws, policies and procedures and IHGs Responsible Labour Requirements.
- Come up with new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR Department and the organization to improve the employee experience
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
What We need from you:
- With Bachelors degree
- 2 years experience in the same role in a dynamic and highly diversified workplace
- 5 star luxury brand background, resort experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable of the UAE market / Labour law
- Knowledgeable of HR systems
- Must speak fluent English, other languages will be an advantage
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.