制服服务员（兼职）- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland
Do you see yourself as a Uniform Attendant?
For over 70 years, the InterContinental® Brand has been writing the story of international travel and showing guests the InterContinental Life through personalized service, memorable, one of a kind experiences and global etiquette. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs; inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
POSITION OVERVIEW:Operate and organize the employee uniforms and linen room in accordance with established standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track status of hotel linen, towels, guest laundry, and employee uniform laundry.
- Document all inventory of supplies as assigned. Report departmental needs to appropriate housekeeping management.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Document and report all guest requests and/or complaints pertaining to laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Answer the telephone within three rings, using the correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Ensure all files, storage areas, linen room, vending rooms, and guest laundry rooms are kept cleaned and organized.
- Route work orders to maintenance to ensure all equipment is operational and maintained.
- Document pertinent information in departmental logbooks according to established procedures.
- May assist with projects and other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping, laundry, or clerical experience required and the ability to speak fluent English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently standing up and moving about the work area
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment
- Communication skills are utilized a when interacting with guests, other employees and supervisors.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized when completing logbooks and taking phone messages.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans. IND
Not applicable for Colorado applicants