Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Job number: 119404
- Leverage effective partnerships with operations leadership, business partners, internal constituents and other departments to accomplish objectives.
- Oversee strategic partners and vendors to ensure proper project management, resource allocation and compliance with established service levels
- Implement appropriate measures and controls to ensure optimal performance of function and accomplishment of objectives.
- Report and engage with Senior Exec Level Operational owners to ensure product delivery proactive communication on key deliverables, timelines, and project risks
- Manage the cross-functional links between supporting departments
- Manage, supervise, and guide the TMS team to efficiently complete established tasks
- Assist in developing a development plan for hotel IT talents of regional properties
- Implementation of hotel IT talent work
- Implementation of Hotel IT Succession Plan
- Support hotels in the region comply with security requirements, including PCI SAQ, MLPS, IT Health Review etc.
- Four (4) year college degree or significant work experience
- Advanced degree preferred or certification in Project Management
- Significant experience of 5 or more years in technology roles
- Strong problem definition and risk analysis skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proactive and adaptable to modify approach or style to achieve goals
- Have the tenacity to maintain effectiveness in situations of disappointment
- Knowledge of new technologies and applications
- Excellent people organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, both in Mandarin and English
- Ability to prioritize efforts effectively and flexibly adapt to changing business requirements in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to influence internal and external service providers to meet or exceed project objectives
- Ability to travel as required
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
We need people like you to make a difference and create exceptional experiences every single day. Don’t just join a growing team of 370,000 colleagues across 100 countries. Let your passion shine. Innovate and collaborate around the world. Embrace your ambition.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.