Team Leader Service 领班 (F&B)
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant by ensuring the following:
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that both wait staff and tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Welcoming guests to the Restaurant, by using the Restaurant name
- Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
- Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
- Being attentive to guest requests
- Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Train wait staff and bus staff in hostess standards
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
- Assist with beverage service
- Assist with food service
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Carry food and beverage trays in a safe manner to minimize breakages
- Complete dockets accurately and clearly
- Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel
Your day to day
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Able to read and write English
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.