Talent Manager, Greater China
Embed and improve the talent and performance process, methodologies, and tools in people cycle to support systematic people planning and performance management. Regionalize, build, and operate leadership programs in hotels and corporate office of Greater China region to sustain a healthy talent pipeline. Manage the culture embedding initiatives to foster growth and DE&I culture in the region. Project lead other regional talent projects.
· Work with global talent CoE and regional HRBP to embed the talent and performance methodology and tools in the region by providing consultancy and trainings to hotel and corporate colleagues
· Design and manage culture embedding initiatives, work with communication and employer branding teams to craft and conduct communications in to engage internal/external stakeholders
· Synthesize and analyze talent data and draw meaningful insights to help business to take actions
· Support the design and delivery of talent related content in functional learning events, owner communication, or corporate sessions
· Work with regional Talent Director and HRBP to deploy leadership interventions for new leaders and hi-potentials in corporate and GM, incl. supporting them in developing new capabilities, such as digital and agility
· Project lead other regional talent projects, such as Wellbeing program, and be responsible for end-to-end process
Your day to day
· Bachelor’s Degree or above. Major in Human Resources, Psychology, and/or Business Management preferred.
· 5 years related work experience in talent management and performance management is required. Consulting experience is a plus.
· Multi-national organization and corporate office experience preferred
Technical Skills and Knowledge
· Fluent in English and Chinese
· Excellent communication skills
· Good teamwork spirit
· Attention to detail
· Result driven