Sales Manager - Corporate at InterContinental Dubai Marina
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Dubai Marina (DXBPL), Dubai Marina
Job number: 100580
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as Sales Manager- Corporate Segment.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
The Key responsibility of the role include:
- Work within current business strategies as well as detecting and capitalizing on potential opportunities.
- Implements all sales actions plan related to the market areas as outlined in the sales plan.
- Builds and strengthens relationship with existing and new customers to enable future booking through proactive activities including Sales call, entertainments, attending events in the hotel and trade shows etc.
- Provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing on changing market conditions, including trends in the competitions as results of direct sales actions and analysis in his/her market areas.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communications, develop and provide the highest quality service to the customer at all times.
- Submit weekly sales reports, business-generates reports, and weekly call planner to Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Achieve personal and team goals as assigned.
- Support hotel promotions and events and ensures information is fed into the market
- Work closely with other hotel departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales team and prospective clients. Disseminate sales-related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Minimum two years of experience in Sales role or comparable in a reputed organization with proven records of achieving the targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, administrational and time management skills.
- In depth knowledge of local Market
- Able to analyze and evaluate data against key performance indicators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.