Senior Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence
酒店品牌： IHG Corporate
旅馆： Corp Atlanta Ravinia（ATLR3）
Job number: R185272
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of the Role: The role of the Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence is to collect, collate, and analyze cyber threat information from multiple sources, including commercial and government, to identify, evaluate and report developing cyber threats to IHG information systems to enable proactive mitigation strategies.
· Monitor the cyber threat environment by means of systematic horizon scanning through intelligence processes, through both internal and external sources.
· Conduct all-source analysis, digital forensics, and adversary targeting to identify, monitor, assess, threats posed by cyber threat actors.
· Assist in the management of a Threat Intelligence Platform.
· Collect, process and analyze cyber threat data.
· Produce and disseminate cyber threat reports and assessments for immediate short-term and l threats and longer-term threats.
· Research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the IHG brand and/or hospitality industry.
· Contribute to mitigation strategies for identified threats.
· Assist CTI Manager in devising cyber threat impact assessments.
· Provide cyber threat reporting and trend analysis.
· Develop and maintain metrics to measure impact and quality of reporting.
· Devise and deliver cyber threat training for stakeholders.
· Liaise with cyber threat providers to ensure quality and effectiveness of cyber threat sources.
· Liaise with Global Security Operations Center and Risk Management analysts.
· Liaise with governmental and commercial cyber threat stakeholders.
· Support cyber investigations an incident response team.
What we need from you
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans