Hotel: Rome (ROMSS), Piazza di San Marcello, 00187
Job number: 117113
As Porter, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Porter, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
- Deliver and pick-up guest luggage and request items according to the standards and procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliver newspapers and messages to guests’ villas in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper transfer of guests when requested.
- Load and unload vehicles on arrival and departure of guests, and assist guests entering and exiting the vehicles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of guest areas including lobby and report any defects.
- Assist the bell supervisor in keeping a proper working relationship and efficient co-ordination between the Concierge Desk and the Resort’s transportation service provider in order to provide fast and efficient service for the guests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hotel buggies and vehicles and ensure they are in good working condition.
- Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Porter, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year experience in a similar setting. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Technical skills include MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I am also familiar with various hotel systems including POS, PMS and CRM platforms.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Eligible to work in Italy (Only EU passport).
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Porter at Six Senses Rome It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Rome is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.