At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza brand you’re more than just a job title, thats why we’re looking for a casual Porter who can make their hotel stay a seamless one they'll always remember.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
● Kicking off truly memorable guest experiences with the warmest of welcomes
● Assisting guests with luggage, organising transportation, valet parking and and fulfilling a variety of other needs the guests may have
● Staying one step of our guests’ needs to anticipate requests and offer tailored recommendations
● Completing other ad-hoc duties as requested to assist the front office team to fuilfil guest needs
What we need from you:
● An unrestricted drivers licence (manual required)
● Ability to lift, pull and push large objects up to 23kg
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
● Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computer skills
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.