Housing Supervisor at InterContinental Fujairah Resort
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence.
What's your passion? Whether you're into knitting, kite flying or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great brands guests love. And we're looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort.
Your day to day
As a Housing Supervisor, you will be responsible to assists in rooms allocation for incoming and outgoing staff plans and implements the colleague room allocation. Conducts regularly inspections to ensure proper cleaning and the respect of housing rules and regulations as well as the good use of assets. Some of your responsibilities includes:
- Coordinates all necessary repairs and maintenance work
- Checking pest control and reporting any requirements
- Inspects rooms to ensure the proper cleanliness, hygiene, and other facilities are maintained well
- Ensure timely removal of sewages
- Records water and electricity consumption in the staff house at the end of each month
- Maintains all employee notice boards
- To supervise cleaning work performed by the outsourced cleaning company, i.e. window cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, recreation room cleaning, TV room and staircase cleaning and report any irregularities.
- To liaise with the security guards in monitoring the visitor register and visiting hours.
- To be responsible for the safekeeping of the staff house keys.
- To keep correct and up-to-date furniture, equipment, utensil, and linen inventories in the staff houses.
- To assist with the exit formalities of employees leaving the services of the hotel.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
What we need from you
- Good English language in Speaking, Writing and Reading, .
- Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Originality - The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about products, services or situations, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Candidates as a general technician experience minimum 2years.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.