Housekeeper - Self Checker
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Housekeeper - (Self Checker)
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
We are looking for Self Checking Housekeepers who can work Full time 5 days per week
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focusing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
Housekeeping Team Members, receive some great benefits:
- £11.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- our guests! We are ‘in the know’ and love to proactively share our inside knowledge about our destination and culture- so our guests have a richer experience during their stay.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience.
To succeed as a Housekeeper - (Self Checker) , you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant in a luxury environment, and have previously completed the role of self checker or been a floor housekeeper/ supervisor in a smaller property
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeper- (Self Checker) then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.