Front Desk / Receptionist - Crowne Plaza RDC
酒店品牌： Crowne Plaza
Job number: EMEAA26028
Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel in Saudi Arabia is the perfect short- or long-stay hotel in Riyadh. Located at the heart of Riyadh's dynamic Digital City, the Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel reflects the city’s culture and innovation.
With King Khalid International Airport and top tourist attractions less than 30 minutes away by car, guests can travel to and from the hotel effortlessly.
There’s also free on-site parking Home to 12,000 sqm of event space, the hotel’s centerpiece is the breath-taking Sultana ballroom and Siwar Hall, a circular conference centre spanning three levels.
For more intimate meetings, 18 state-of-the-art meeting rooms bathed in natural sunlight with panoramic views inspire productivity.
Your day to day
We have an exciting new opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic individual to join our great Front Desk / Reception team, who provide a friendly welcome and efficient customer service to our guests.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights, and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue
- Answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns
- Record guest preferences in the system
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have previous hotel experience in a front office environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service. You'll be known for your dynamic personality and superior communication skills plus you'll have the flexibility to work various shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.