Hotel Brand: holidayinnexpress
Location: Canada, Welland
Hotel: Welland - (YHMWE)
Job number: FRYHMWE1743
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
JBT Hospitality Inc., we are a company that has just started our growth. We are pleased to announce our first hotel within the portfolio, the newly construction Holiday Inn & Suites Welland. Minutes away from Niagara Falls and the amazing Niagara wineries. We are Fortunately to be in a spot where our guests while having breakfast can look out into the field and around the pond to see the wildlife grazing.
We are looking for career minded individuals that share our service same passion for as we do. Our goal is always to exceed the guests expectation, and provide a stay defect free and cleanliness all around. A perfect stay is what we want to exceed. We want to be known, for the dedication to our team, and to our customer. other. You must share our passion for service excellence.
Your day to day
We take our housekeeping standards seriously. So, we're searching for a Room Attendant with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for perfection to make sure every guest enjoys a truly memorable experience. Every day is different, but you'll mostly
● Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
● Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they've forgotten their toothbrush or just need to find the elevator
● Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
● Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimize waste
● Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
● Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What we need from you
● It's a physical role and you'll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
● Occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
● You may need to bend and knee to complete some activities
Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills
Flexible attitude to shifts – you may be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life. We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage
co to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or We disability. a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you'll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.