特许经营酒店 - 宾客关系经理
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: United Kingdom, South West, Bath
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
With inspiration taken from the area's rich architectural beauty, this is echoed throughout the design of the hotel, from the stunning guest rooms - each of which being completely unique - to the stylish lounges and public spaces. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
Hotel Indigo Bath is more than just a hotel; a Gymnasium, Private Members Club and Private House with meeting room, private dining suite and eight adjoining guest-rooms also feature to create the perfect stay for anyone visiting Bath.
Your day to day
You will be someone who likes to get to know people, able to start a conversation and socialise with our guests and colleagues. You will be solving problems and so will also need to be highly organised with excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. As Guest Relations Manager you will be the first point of contact with all incoming guests, maintaining long lasting relationships with new and regular guests, be imaginaitve to create wonderful memories.
What we need from you
- Star Quality! You will be front and centre of our stage!
- Go out of your way to ensure our guests get to learn and discover our neighbourhood.
- Previous experience of working within a guest facing environment, ideally at supervisory level would be a definite advantage
- A great grasp of IT systems and good level of written English essential.
- A working knowledge of all hotel operational departments would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, as we know this is important to you
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away
- 50% off food & beverage when visiting our hotels
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Market-leading family friendly policies
- Apprenticeships and development training throughout your employment
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- HSF healthcare cash plan, to help you and your family to cover the costs of everyday healthcare (prescriptions/dentist appointments/etc)
- Access to Perkbox via HSF
- Refer a friend scheme
- Automatic enrollment into the company pension