Ready to lead from the front? We’re looking for a Rooms Division Director to head up our front office and housekeeping departments. Setting the tone to deliver truly memorable guest experiences from first moment to last.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Directing everyday front office and housekeeping activity while developing and coaching your team to deliver next-level guest experiences
● Creating the perfect working environment for your team to thrive and driving collaboration between departments
● Providing guests with all the information they need to enjoy a truly memorable experience
● Overseeing night audit function, preparing daily financial reports and delivering accurate forecasts
● Conducting routine inspections of the front office and public areas – taking immediate actions to correct any deficiencies
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration or Business Administration
● Four years of guest service/hotel experience with two years in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
● Must speak local language (s)
● Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.