Hotel: Los Angeles Downtown (LAXFS), 899 Francisco St, 90017
Job number: 101252
The Uniform Attendant is responsible for receiving, sorting and distributing clean uniforms to personnel according to company specifications. He / She should be able to effectively communicate verbally and written with other employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Track the status of hotel linen, towels, guest laundry, and employee uniform laundry.
- Answer telephones within three rings, and telep[hone etiquette.
- Document all inventory of supplies as assigned. Report department needs at Housekeeping management.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences
- It’s a physical role, and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is essential.
- Strength – occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and pushing/pulling heavy objects.
- You’ll need to bend and kneel to complete some activities.
- Literacy skills - reading, writing, and basic maths skills.
- Flexible attitude to shifts – you may need to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.