Senior Specialist, Finance System Support, Greater China
العلامة التجارية للفندق: IHG Corporate Office
المكان: البر الرئيسى للصين وشانغهاى وشانغهاى
Job number: CORPORATE05073
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The position is responsible for supporting PeopleSoft finance system in Greater China. This role includes vendor management, case management, providing support to hotel finance and corporate BSC and reporting to relevant business owners. Ongoing responsibilities to ensure the system development/enhancement activities are consistent with established standard and project timeline. In addition to main role of supporting finance system, this position also includes supporting the hotel opening and the system implementation tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities, maximum 5 activities)
- Ensure adherence to agreed RACI’s with all associated stakeholders for agreed support and project related activities
- Coordination with Local IT teams for Performance related issues and resolution.
- Coordination of implementation of application upgrades, customizations and enhancements with Global Technology team
- Act as a first point of contact for the associated business partners.
- Responsible for managing the system support cases in ServiceNow and Rescue, and to identify root cause of the issue and resolve for IHG Finance system.
- Work with other business teams as needed and provide guidance and support to people for both at the hotel and who those working with system externally and internally.
- Support multiple priorities, projects and responsibilities.
- Coordination for any system audit related queries
Your day to day
Required Skills –
- Peoplesoft or other Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Hospitality property management systems.
- Purchasing/material management system.
- Retail/Restaurant point of sales.
- Good working knowledge of operating software and utility systems including Windows and Oracle
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English language.
Diploma in accounting or equivalent along with Technical degree or equivalent certification
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience. 3+ years experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position including data processing in a multi-platform environment and 3+ years coordinating and supporting IT projects/system and/or supporting IT system