Public Relations Manager (Pre-opening) at Regent Bali Canggu
Hotel Brand: Regent
Location: Indonesia, Bali
Hotel: Bali Canggu (DPSCR), Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong No. 93 xx, Canggu, Kuta Utara
Job number: 117045
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for Good. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognized and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as a Public Relations Manager at Regent Bali Canggu?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leader and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the organization's PR and media strategy, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage.
- Media strategy: Responsible for further developing, implementing and fine-tuning the organization's media strategy. Building media relations; identifying media opportunities; anticipating challenges and coordinating responses.
- Media handling: To be the first point of contact for media enquiries, liaising with key staff to ensure that journalists are provided with statements or interviews as appropriate.
- When appropriate undertaking press, TV & radio interviews and identifying appropriate staff to comment and undertake interviews.
- Briefing & training: To arrange and deliver relevant media training for key staff within marketing department. To train and prepare identified staff for key media opportunities, situations or a media crisis. Celebrities: To recruit and handle celebrity contacts.
- Influencers & KOLs: to have personal list of relevant luxury influencers & KOLs that can be activated for hotel stays and special event opportunities.
- Maintains a comprehensive list of international and local media contacts, with particular emphasis on F&B media contacts
- Crisis Management: To work closely with an identified team to develop media plans to tackle any crises that may occur.
- Media partners: To develop media partner proposals for major and key events and opportunities.
- Public Relations Events: To organize media launches and photo opportunities to maximize the public relations opportunities of service openings, report launches, fundraising events, conferences/AGM - to make them newsworthy.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.