Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: India, Fort Barwara
Hotel: Fort Barwara (JAISS), Chauth Ka Barwara, Rajasthan, 322702
Job number: 117388
As Nurse, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Nurse, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
• Conduct accident investigations and investigate the causes of common injuries.
• Maintain first-aid kits, order new supplies and destroy out-of-date items safely.
• Assist injured hosts returning to work from medical leave.
• Monitor host exposure to hazardous chemicals.
• Contacts hospitals, as necessary, to arrange further treatments.
• Keep up to date with legal and professional changes associated with occupational health and safety.
• Maintain all medical equipment on a daily, weekly and monthly basis by checking and ensuring the equipment is fit for use.
• Train hosts in first aid and CPR.
• Maintain all medical certifications with Continued Education.
• Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
• Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Nurse, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Required license as a Registered Nurse in the country in which I am located and more than 3 years’ experience as nurse including time in an emergency room or trauma unit.
- Technical skills include advanced MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as specific technical skills related to nurse and health and safety.
- Fluent in English.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Nurse at Six Senses Fort Barwara. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Fort Barwara is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.