مطبخ ستيوارد-انتركونتيننتال أيلاند ريزورت
علامة الفندق التجارية: فنادق إنتركونتيننتال
الموقع: أستراليا ، كوينزلاند ، جزيرة هايمان
فندق: إنتركونتيننتال - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
رقم العملية : EMEAA31390
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
As a Steward you play an integral role in ensuring our guests have a seamless and memorable stay. You will ensure that all chinaware, flatware, silverware and glassware, kitchen equipment and utensils are cleaned whilst maintaining correct procedures in line with resort standards.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. Ideally you will have previous experience in the hospitality industry and be able to provide a high-level of service excellence to InterContinental Hayman Island Resort’s valued guests.
What we offer
- World class colleague facilities including excellent subsidised villa accommodation with a dedicated pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields.
- An exciting and ever-changing colleague activities calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive career development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional growth opportunities including multi-hire programs, skills training and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
- Part of the Queensland ‘Work in Paradise' initiative offering up to $1500 in incentives + a $250 Job Start Travel Bonus for eligible new starters.
How to Apply
Please visit Careers - InterContinental Hayman Island for further information regarding living and working on Hayman Island including accommodation types, facilities, and FAQ’s.
We also invite you to learn more by following our social channels: Facebook via @ICHIRcareers and Instagram via @ihg_australia_careers