الأسر المعيشية-الأسر المعيشية-مجموعة فنادق أنتركونتيننتال-مدينة مهرجان دبي
اسم الفندق: فنادق إنتركونتيننتال
الموقع: الإمارات العربية المتحدة، AE-DU، Dubai
Hotel : Interالقاري-Dدبي City City (DXBHB)
رقم العملية : EMEAA22250
Do you see yourself as Housekeeping Attendant for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What's your passion? Whether you're into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
- Cleans and services assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash/rubbish, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Wears safety protection equipment as provided in line with department regulations and any local legislative requirements
- Handles and stores chemicals in line with hotel regulations and any local legislative requirements
- Greets and acknowledges guests
- Notifies supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied.
- Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures
- Reports to supervisor the needed repairs or unsafe conditions
- Follows established safety procedures at all times. Immediately reports any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
- Responds to guest complaints, special requests and takes action to ensure guest satisfaction
- Monitors and controls supplies and amenities, and minimizes waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Reports, turns in, and/or logs all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Maintains Hotel information to be able to provide information to guests
- Assists guests and escorts them to locations within the hotel at their requests
- Ensures working knowledge of all hotel public areas
- Ensures cleaning schedules are completed in a routine and timely manner
- Recycles where possible
- Works as part of a team and communicates with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
- May have turndown duties
- May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Understanding of and ability to speak correct English.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.