الاستضافة / Hostess-All Ding Ding-Interالقاري Hootels Hosting City في مدينة مهرجان دبي
Hotel Brand : Interالقاري Hootels
المكان : الإمارات العربية المتحدة ، دبي ، دبي
Hotel : Interالقاري-Dدبي City City (DXBHB)
رقم العملية : EMEMA32957
Do you see yourself as a Host/Hostess for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What's your passion? Whether you're into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
To provide a great welcome, seating and farewell experience at restaurant to guests and potential guests, maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skills. Drive business by building and maintaining guest relations at the restaurant, through social media and telephone. To promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant by ensuring the following:
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that both wait staff and tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Welcoming guests to the Restaurant, by using the Restaurant name
- Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
- Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
- Being attentive to guest requests
- Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Cross train wait staff and bus staff in hostess standards
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
- Might assist with beverage service
- Might assist with food service
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Carry food and beverage trays in a safe manner to minimize breakages
- Complete dockets accurately and clearly
- Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel
- Task related administrational tasks
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and in different functions
- Warm and inviting personality
- Ability to think calmly under pressure
- Willingness to learn open-mindedly
- Passion of food and curiosity for something new
- Basic organisation skills in restaurant operation
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.