اسم الفندق: فنادق إنتركونتيننتال
الموقع: سنغافورة ، وسط سنغافورة ، سنغافورة
الفندق: إنتركونتيننتال - سنغافورة (SINHB)
رقم العملية : EMEAA28628
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
• Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service • Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
• Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
• Attends and participates in training sessions as schedule
• Grooming is impeccable and in accordance with Hotel’s grooming standards • Outlet equipment is clean, polished, sorted and stored
• Converse with Guests about wine, advising the types and styles of wine, taking wine orders and serving wine • Food orders are taken and processed accurately
• Coffee and tea is served hot and in accordance with standard
• Working areas are cleaned and re-set quickly
What we need from you
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Great communication skills
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving and training abilities
• At least 1 year experience in restaurant food service • High school graduate and above
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Duty Meal
• Uniforms/ Laundry Services
• Midnight Transportation
• Birthday Off
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Flexi Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com