مدير الموارد البشرية
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: Morocco, Ouarzazate, Skoura
Hotel: Ait Abbou (CASAI), Skoura
Job number: 117241
As Director of Human Resources, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Director of Human Resources, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Human Resources department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards. My key role will be the preparation and implementation of the resort’s human resources plan including manpower plan, benefits and payroll budget, training and induction plans in line with needs and host engagement initiatives.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee recruitment, succession planning and career development plans, conduct host satisfaction surveys and formulation of corrective action, arrange periodic host meetings and awards, champion the performance management system (G&O), analyze host turnover statistics and trends, ensure job descriptions are up-to-date and relevant and maintain confidential host files.
- Conduct periodic salary and benefits surveys and make recommendations to remain competitive and in line with local prevailing statutes.
- Be responsible for Host accommodation and facilities, along with the host restaurant and the host committee, career fairs and various other host activities.
- Champion the social and environmental activities in coordination with the Sustainability Manager and coordinate with the identified organizations to carry out all planned social responsibility initiatives.
- Continually focus on talent management for our resort and for Six Senses.
- Constantly assess training and human resources practices to remain relevant and effective.
- Establish and deliver pre-established financial returns related to revenue generation, profitability and ROIC.
- Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the resort.
To execute the position of Director of Human Resources, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Business Management, plus 4 years of related training experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. More than five years’ experience in a similar human resources role, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Computer programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., and Human Resources/payroll systems. ADP/Timesaver experience preferred.
- Professional HR designation (PHR, SPHR or other) preferred.
- Fluent in English; I understand that additional languages are preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Director of Human Resources at Six Senses Kasbah Ait Abbou. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Kasbah Ait Abbou is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.