Concierge Team Leader (Full Time) - InterContinental Adelaide
اسم الفندق: فنادق إنتركونتيننتال
الموقع: أستراليا ، جنوب أستراليا ، أديلايد
الفندق: InterContinental - Adelaide (ADLHA)
Job number: EMEAA32728
Join this iconic hotel in Adelaide today and work with a team dedicated to providing true hospitality to our guests and each other. In this position, you are the first point of contact for our guests and responsible to make them feel welcomed and at home for the whole duration of their stay. The Hotel is fantastically situated on the Riverbank and beside the railway station.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in! When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Concierge Team Leader you will :
- Deliver memorable experiences to guests with a swift personal service – not forgetting to recognise and record guest preferences.
- Take action to resolve guest problems/complaints and use established guidelines for any service recovery to ensure guest satisfaction
- Be a brand ambassador and develop great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure colleagues are properly trained and have the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
- Attend and participate in IHG’s training and development programs
- Ensure safe driving techniques are always displayed when driving and parking guest cars
- Undertake, or directly supervise the undertaking of, the identification of hazards, evaluation of risks, and design and implementation of hazard control measures
What we need from you
You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills:
- 1-2 year experience in guest service or customer service as team leader.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines required.
- Computer skills and ability to acquire the skills to use various property management systems.
- Have a full driver license and be able to drive a manual car
- Strong - ability to push, pull & lift up to 23kg
- Flexibility– night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and well make sure you will have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com