Cluster Director of Marketing & Communications - InterContinental Abu Dhabi
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
الفندق: أبو ظبي (AUHHA)، شارع الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود،
Job number: 105992
Ready to spread the word about our exceptional guest experiences? We’re searching for a Cluster Director of Marketing & Communications with the strategic nous to help us achieve the cluster marketing goals.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be accountable for:
- Collaborating with business team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products
- Overseeing and growing the marketing department by identifying revenue opportunities among established clients and by securing new accounts
- Identifying short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures
- Understanding key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Leading the social media presence of the cluster and fulfilling all the technological requirements to achieve a strong awareness and standing
- Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media.
Your day to day:
- Lead development of marketing strategy by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including test and control group segmentation, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales
- Conduct meetings regularly with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and brainstorm possible solutions, and provide training to ensure team is consistently performing above standard
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis
What We need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established roster of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally through ongoing education
- Successful track record in senior marketing role and campaign creation
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.