CPHY36- Assistant Front Office Manager
العلامة التجارية للفندق: فنادق& ومنتجعات كراون بلازا
الموقع: الولايات المتحدة، نيويورك، نيويورك
الفندق: HY36 وسط مانهاتن (NYCPC)، 320 ويست 36 ستريت، 10018
Job number: 103496
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Front Office Manager you’ll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office (for example guest registration, porter services, business centre, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations). You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location
- Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Ensure your team are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards.
- Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition.
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
- Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management.
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk.
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
This job is the top Front Office job and may report to a Director of Rooms at a large luxury or resort hotel. Typically supervises front desk agents, and porter/shuttle services, reservations, PBX, etc. May oversee a team.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/ Business Administration, plus 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience
- Must speak fluent English
- Other languages preferred
The Salary Range for this role is $58,500-$65,000 USD hourly. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City, NY. This is the lowest to highest pay scale we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the pay range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs.
You can apply for this role through https://careers.ihg.com/en/ or through https://careers.ihg.com/en/internal-careers if you are a current employee.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.