Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Pre-opening) at Regent Bali Canggu
العلامة التجارية للفندق: ريجنت
الموقع: إندونيسيا، بالي
الفندق: بالي كانجو (DPSCR)، يوليو. بانتاي باتو بولونغ B رقم 93xx، كانغو، كوتا أوتارا
Job number: 119455
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for Good. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Regent Bali Canggu?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leaders and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for employees. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve employee performance.
- Educate and train all employees in compliance with governmental and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Inspect all assigned suites and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction. Advise employees of deficiencies and instruct on corrective action. Provide adequate retraining as needed.
- Routinely perform all housekeeping duties necessary including making beds, and vacuuming and cleaning guest suites to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain and order supplies and equipment in a timely and efficient manner while minimising waste and maintaining “green” initiatives (example: container recycling and cleaning agents).
- Help prepare and monitor the hotel’s annual budget with a focus on increasing profitability
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.